Tuesday, December 24, 2013

It Works! Distributor!!

On top of cooking/baking yummy eats, I am also a Distributor of Ultimate Body Applicators!
Have you heard of That Crazy Wrap Thing??
And yes, it REALLY does work! I promise, I have been using them for months and on different areas of my body and I have seen results each time.

The company [ It Works! ] is absolutely amazing. The compensation plan is like no other.
  •      I get paid instantly with 'Wrap Cash' [ I earn cash for every individual wrap I sale, either at wrap party's or just to random people I meet. Side note: I've never made less than $100 at a wrap party!].
    •     They offer bonuses like CRAZY! Bonuses get paid out every Friday!! I'm Fast Start Qualified, meaning for every Distributor that I sign up who signs 2 Loyal Customers in their first 30 days I get $100!! And right now they are DOUBLING Fast Start Bonuses!! There's the $10,000 G.O.O.D. bonus that gets offered multiple times a year. And we just finished up the Christmas Cash Bonus


    • And I get paid monthly Commissions. Not only do I make a 15% commission off every product I sale, but I also get a percentage of every sale my distributors make!!! Can you even wrap your mind around those possibilities??? Did you know that there are two amazing women in this company who are now MILLIONAIRES, just from being It Works! Distributors?!?!? 
     
     
    I love this business. I am amazed over and over again by this company and how generous they are to their Distributors. They dont just reward us with a discount on their products, they pay REAL MONEY and lots of it!! ;) Oh and there is also a $120 product credit you can earn in your first 60 days. Basically if you sign 4 Loyal Customers in your first 60 days [which is pretty easy to do] they give you a $120 shopping spree.  
     
     
     Just to give you an idea of what you could be making, either as extra income OR as a means to get out of a dead end job and make some real money!! Are you a stay at home mom? Or would you like to be?? Do you want to own you own business?? Because thats what this is!! YOU being in business FOR yourself, but not BY yourself!!!


    For just a $99 start up fee, you can own your own business!! When you sign up you will receive this Business Start up Kit, with one box of wraps [that you can sale for $25 each and make your money back], and one month of your It Works website and you will be qualified for commissions right from the start!!
     
    Does this sound like something you could do?? 
    If you are motivated and really want this, then you may be great for my team!! I only want go getters! I will work with you and teach you what I know about this Crazy Wrap Business and coach you on your Journey to Diamond!! 
    Does that look good to you?? Is that something you want in your life?? 
    If so message me and tell me so!! Im all about paying it forward, someone opened my eyes to this AMAZING company and I want to show it to YOU!!!

    You can leave a comment below or visit my website at Emerald Goddess Wraps and/or check out my Facebook Page .






No comments:

Post a Comment